Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) govern your use of this web site, and any products and/or services purchased through this website:
You are allowed to make any necessary modifications to the purchased themes or extensions to fit your purposes as long as the changes are in accordance license you acquire.
We do not install any of our products for you. Installation is a paid service and is clearly indicated in available options with each product as add-on.
You must acknowledge that we do not issue refunds for our non-tangible, irrevocable goods. Please make sure that you have read and understood our refund policy before you make any purchase at our site of any product.
You may modify the purchased theme/template/extention to fit the purpose or design of your website. However, you are expressly prohibited from redistributing or resell our products.
You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of independent content providers. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
ThemeHeros.com will only use the information it collects through this website for the following purposes:
- Forwarding important information relating to ThemeHeros.com activities and other requested information;
- Contacting you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
- Monitoring website performance;
- Improving our website and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
ThemeHeros.com will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
- You have provided us with your consent; or
- We are required to do so by law.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without prior notice.